Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mystery Project

With a couple of days off before starting my new job, I've been dividing my time between lazy snuggle time with the pooches,

"Zzzzzzzzzzz"


long walks in the sunshine, 

"We played in the garden!!!"

and periods of frantic activity when I tackle all my chores at once in a huge burst of energy. I managed to string together a good long list of tasks this afternoon before getting back in time for a long overdue session with Billy's trainer. It was rather amusing trying to get this lot back home on the bus, my shoulder is still aching from carrying that monstrous bag of sand:



The bus driver was a little unnerved by my approach with two 10 foot poles but still rather tolerant of my maneuvers. 



The dogs demonstrated yet again why Bilbo photos dominate this blog. Buster plodded over while I unpacked my bag, sniffed a couple of times and then headed back to reclaim his spot on the bed. Billy, unbidden, picked a perfect spot to pose in and proceeded to wink at the camera.




Any guesses regarding the planned end-product(s) for all of these bits and pieces?! 
I'm not terribly handy so I'll have to wait and see if the plans I drew up actually work before getting too excited. I was convinced there was a DIY solution and it should save me around $140 if it works!

1 comment:

  1. that top sleepy photo of Billy is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!

    http://maisieme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...